Is there a minimum income or net worth requirement to utilize your services?
- Unlike some financial planners, there are no income or net worth requirements in order to make use of our services.
Are there any criteria for accepting clients?
- There are no criteria except a desire to achieve your goals. We work with individuals from all income levels and from all walks of life. We believe that everyone is entitled to quality financial advice.
How are you compensated?
- We are a fee-based planning group. This means we charge a flat fee for our services. There are no commissions or hidden fees. Because we receive no commissions, we can provide you with fair and impartial financial advice.
How much do your services cost?
- There are a variety of services from which you can choose, from income tax preparation to basic budget help to a comprehensive financial plan. We have a plan that is affordable for every budget. Please refer to our fee schedule to see some of our prices.
Is there a charge to update my plan if my situation changes?
- There is a flat fee to update your plan if your circumstances have significantly changed. The fee is based on the initial plan formulated for you as well as the complexity of your situation.